Raw hazelnuts from Turkey are an excellent source of nutrients and a tasty snack. At Nut Supply we offer a selection of the highest quality hazelnuts that are rich in fats, proteins, minerals and vitamins. Hazelnuts come from the hazel tree and grow in many different parts of the world, including Turkey.
These nuts are rich in unsaturated fats, which help lower cholesterol levels and improve heart health. In addition, they contain high levels of vitamin E, which protects the skin and eyes from free radical damage. Hazelnuts are also a good source of magnesium, iron and potassium, valuable minerals necessary for maintaining good health.
Our raw turkey hazelnuts are the perfect snack for between meals and can be eaten on their own or added to other dishes such as salads, yogurt, granola or pastries. Our nuts have a shelf life of 9 months making them an excellent choice for those looking for a healthy and readily available snack.
At Nut Supply we believe in the power of healthy and responsible food. That's why we always offer the very highest quality nuts and other products, so you can get the best nutrition you deserve. Order today and enjoy the excellent taste and nutritional value of our raw hazelnuts from Turkey!
- Raw hazelnuts from Turkey of the highest quality at Nut Supply
- Rich in fats, proteins, minerals and vitamins, including magnesium, iron, potassium and vitamin E
- An excellent source of unsaturated fats that help lower cholesterol levels
- Suitable for many different dishes, including salads, yogurt, granola and pastries
- 9 months shelf life.
- Note: Hazelnuts and Walnuts are very sensitive to mould, always store in a dry, moisture-free room!
- Allergens: Gluten free. May contain traces of other nuts and peanuts.
Nutritional value: average per 100 g: energy 2728 KJ/ 659 kcal, fats 55.8 g, of which – saturated fatty acids 0.0 g, monounsaturated 34.8 g, polyunsaturated 14.5 g, carbohydrates 14.0 g, of which – sugars 3.8 g, proteins 21.7 g, salt 0.0g
super lecker im Geschmack , schnelle LieferungPosted on 06/03/2022
Die Haselnüsse sind frisch und knackig, sie schmecken sehr gut im Salat oder im Müsli.Posted on 13/04/2021